Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Job is Hella Hard

I have officially reached the "burnout" stage. This morning was the first one that when I woke up, I thought, "I don't want to go to work!" My kids are insane, and the entire week is shot. I didn't expect them to be crazy the entire week, just on Friday, but I'm dealing with temper tantrums and crying and moodiness.

Today I had everyone with their heads down on the desk and writing lines without talking. It was absolutely outrageous. I'm already dealing with children that have the deck stacked against them, and they're young, and they don't want to be at school after the school day ends. Hopefully after Halloween everything will slow down. I think that my kids know that I'm not 100% there with them, and they try to take advantage of it. I have way too much to think about and my plate is way too full. This job is crazy.

Sigh. I feel like I can't accomplish anything or spend enough time on anything. And my back is killing me.

No comments: