Monday, April 13, 2009

I have decided, recently, that I am going to make more of an effort to reach out to people and kee in touch. I feel like I am really good at keeping in touch and being a good friend, but I constantly have issues with people getting back to me. I feel like I am always the one to initiate things, always the one to call/text/email, and it gets irritating after awhile. my impulse is, since i am consistently good to people that aren't always good to me, is to continue contacting these people, regardless of whether or not i feel hurt. maybe i need to change my outlook.

i will be back east for a significant amount of time this summer, and that was intentional. i need to reconnect with a lot of family and friends, and i am looking forward to it. maybe this interim annoyance will pass.

No comments: